FYI: For weekend or Monday morning temporary/back-up care requests must be received no later than 4pm on the Friday prior to qualify for our standard temporary/back-up care referral fees of $25 per day on a temporary basis, and $45 last minute after hours weekend requests). Cancellation must be made 24 hours before the start of the shift, if not you are require to pay $25 cancellation fee (half of the fee will go to the nanny). All arrangements for a sitter MUST be made through SHC and not directly with the individual sitter. Although it is okay to ask the nanny her availability, we must be notified as well. When we learn that a nanny has made plans to sit for you we will charge your account $25 for each day she works for you.
SHC hires the best and most qualified and well experienced nannies. He or she must me 18 years or older with spot free background and enjoy being a nanny, not just in it for a pay check.
Set Schedule/long term commitment
- Temporary Nannies (up to 30 days) are paid by the hour-depend on a variety of factors, from where you live, number of children (max number of children is 4 per Nanny) and their ages.
- A part-time Nanny generally works under 30 hours per week. A full time Nanny works over 30 hours a week.
- Nannies can be shared between families. Nannies are all background checked and have CPR & First Aid Certified. Average Houston Rates
$12-$20 (Compensation base on experience). Nannies are paid directly by you, or you may partner HomePay, our preferred payroll and tax provider at 832–3356. HomePay provides complimentary consultations to their clients. http://www.myhomepay.com/SniffleSickCare Agency Fee
- $150 for new clients ($150 will be applied towards your placement fee)
- $75 for returning clientsPlacement Fee:
When you hire caregiver for your family, a referral fee of 15% of the candidate’s gross annual compensation will be due. All referral fees are non-refundable and are due after an offer has been extended and accepted. Total Annual Gross Compensation is based on 52 weeks in a year. Positions must be a minimum 30 hours per week.
$25 per day on a temporary basis.